[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Mon Jun 18 12:06:59 CDT 2007

I can  throw out a couple of suggestions here as well (with the disclaimer that there may be very very good reasons for the way
things are that I simply have no knowledge of):

-Realizing that the collegium schedule is a constantly morphing thing that may not be together in time for gate book printing... I
gather that some copies of the schedule were made available at the class area on Thursday or Friday.. it would be lovely if such a
schedule were at Troll near the gate books.

-This may well be a money thing, but would it be feasible to have a watering point (as in a potable water tank) in the main camping
area?  Getting water to the kitchens was a feat!

-Suggestions were requested for what we'd like done with the site.  A castle was mentioned.  :)  As long as we're dreaming, can we
have a lake too?  Pretty please!!  :)

Giliana (who had a very good time and can breath through her nose again)