[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Mon Jun 18 21:59:37 CDT 2007

We did actually have the collegium schedule at the gate. We temporarily ran out of them but they were located a few hours later. I am very sorry you did not receive the class list. The gate book had to go to the publishers a week ahead of the event to allow time to print & collate them and we didn't have the final list until a couple of days before the event. We will take your suggestions to our next meeting as we are already beginning to plan for next year. Thanks a thousand times over to everyone who helped us make this the fantastic event that it was. We couldn't have done it without you! We hope everyone had a great time and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Lady Helen Might de Gunthorpe
Reeve
Barony of 1000 Eyes