[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Mon Jun 18 14:57:17 CDT 2007

I would also like to put my two cents in...   I thoroughly enjoyed myself, with the exception of the allergy/contacs/wind attacks that felt like red hot pokers in my eyes on Friday.   Nothing to be done about that, except that I will NOT wear contacs next year.

Of special note, however, is that I agree with Morgan regarding both the Shower trucks and the honey wagons.   I also thanked the Proprietor of the Shower truck, and while I did not have the opportunity to personally thank the Honey Wagon Driver, please pass on that the service they performed was marvelous.   Cleaned early in the am, and again in the evening.   Great!

This was my second Uprising, last year being first.   I liked the site, and not having any particular attachments to the previous site, though it was well put together.   Thanks, Duke Allan, for allowing us to play in your yard...

Padruig McTavish
Bard of Arrows' Flight