[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Mon Jun 18 22:04:04 CDT 2007

Morgan,

As for the "box kite" formerly known as your merchant tent (it did have one
rope holding it so that it had a rather overly-heavy-kite-that-wouldn't-fly
thing going for it) the other merchant house that came a-running was
Shameles Display. We were both just glad to see that your merchandise was
still in tact and, except the folds in the frame, there was no other
apparent damage or injury.

Both of us have had our trials with the wind and weather. And both of us
have had helping hands just "show up" when we needed them. I am sure they
(Shameless Display) would agree when I say - no reward necessary. If your
going to be on merchants row you will get your chance "to pass it on".

Here's for better luck at future events.

YIS,
Aghren
of Country Rhoades

PS> Does this mean that we will be making room for you on merchants row at
Harvest War?

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor