[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 12:56:56 CDT 2007

Ahgren,

Shameless Display already had a special place in my heart (she's gorgeous, he's funny, they're both archers), so they will definitely be getting a reward, and I understand you are interested in the pitching of the twigs?  Buzz me off line and we can talk about the nice discount you have coming to you.

And of course, I fully understand the "rescue your friends tent from the weather" thing, I was in fact rescuing my and my camp-mates pavillions from the wind (his is fine, mine has BIG centerpole-size holes in the roof) when the merchant tent died, and I was one of the "digging the tents out of the snow" crew at last year's Quest.  Paying it forward does not, in my book, preclude paying it back as well.

And absolutely plan on me merchanting at Harvet War and pretty much everything else in Utah from now until the world ends, the sky falls, or these business licenses pass from my hands (with the notable exception of Artemisian Games, due to tent repairs).  So say I, Morgan Blaidd Du.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com