[Artemisia] Photos from Tudor Tailor

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:13:55 CDT 2007

The Mistress formerly known as Tangl said:

>>For lovers of late-period garb, here are some shots and commentary from
>>the
>>workshop held recently by the authors of The Tudor Tailor in Vallejo,
>
>I was gifted with this book for my birthday. My friend Gwen got it signed
>by
>the authors.

I bought mine on the way to Uprising last year, at The Needlepoint Joint.
They had a single copy.

The authors are touring half a dozen American cities this summer; I believe
they were in Phoenix during Uprising. There's talk about expanding the tour
next year if the workshops are well attended this year.

If there's enough local interest we might be able to schedule them for a
seminar in Atemisia. I'd be willing to do the preliminaries once Barons' War
is over.

<no other projects before BW, dawn. no, no, no!>

Aurora
BLS