[Artemisia] Rapier stuff

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 09:21:46 CDT 2007

Can someone direct me to a good source for a cost effective and safe rapier
gorget?  My daughter's was not up to standard at Uprising.  A *big*  thank you
to the person who inspected her gear and pointed that out.  I  appriciate you
all keeping everyone safe!  Another big thank you to the two  ladies who lent
her a safe gorget and blade when hers came apart!  It was  her first tourney,
and she would have been broken hearted to miss  it!   Esther aka Sarah's Mom

Esther

Greetings I have a very good patten for a metal or hard leather  gorget.
I have made a few for my boys and they work great and they are  safe.

Yours in Service of the Dream
Maestro  Don Azir de Lucera
OP,DWS,KRM,KYCM,DSR