[Artemisia] Tangl's signature

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 11:10:21 CDT 2007

Catriona Morganosa signed-

I have no respect for an animal that can be hunted with a hammer.

To which I must reply "what animal *can't* be hunted with a hammer?"  Sure, it would be rather difficult to successfully hunt a deer or elk with a hammer, but it could be done (if cormac can take a deer with a flying tackle and a knife, he could do it with a hammer).  And of course birds would be really difficult, but if you prctice your hammer throwng diligently, who knows?  And certainly going after a bear with a hammer would be a demonstration of your stupi---- manliness and heroism, but it could be done as well.  I've already done the bear-handed fishing, and lots of people use a form of hammer as their secondary weapon in modern fishing (fishwhacker anyone?), so the question remains, what animal can't be hunted with a hammer?  Or are you saying you have no respect for any animals?

Morgan,
(I told you these meds gave me really weird ideas)