[Artemisia] political correctness

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Jun 20 14:00:07 CDT 2007

We are...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ysabel de Lille <ysabel_delille at yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:30 am
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] political correctness

Alas, most dear and goodly cousins, can we not all simply "get along"?  Fair
inds blow on our keeps, the good sun smiles on our prosperity, and life is too
hort and too good to bicker over such petty (though, given, often annoying!)
opics.  Come, let us rejoice together that we have meat and mead (and Mtn
ew...) and merriment!  There is fabric to sew, wood to hew into delightful
hapes, scrolls to paint and calligraph, and honour and glory to be had in
imply being ourselves!  Let us delight in those things which are good, and pass
ver those things which mundanely we are not able to change.  Let us delight in
ach other's goode companye, and hold up those ideals now to which we aspire;
amely chivalry, courtesy, honour, and respect.  Good cousins, I bid you as fair
 day as possible, and may it give you joy!

*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

alek: But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!
octor: (grinning) Yeah. And doesn't that scare you to death?
ttp://lists.gallowglass.org/mailman/listinfo/artemisia