[Artemisia] political correctness

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Jun 20 17:29:18 CDT 2007

O lovely and gracious Belladonna, and Ysabella, and any others who really care.

I simply love debate and discussion.   And I am an opinionated loudmouth.   Some people actually call me obnoxious.   Go figure.   And you know what?   I don't care about that, either.  Call me a snake in the grass, if you will, but we sure livened up some people's day, didn't we.

And I have great respect for anyone that calls herself after a poisonous plant.   ;-)

I look forward to our personal discussion...

Padruig
Bardic stirrer of hornet's nests