[Artemisia] political correctness

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Jun 21 08:30:40 CDT 2007

Actually, yes, I was told to no longer use the term "boffer".

And my remarks regarding cowardice were not directed at any persons in particular, and certainly not directed at those who may disagree with me.   At least those who disagree are taking a position.   I was referring to those who do nothing, and hope it all goes away.

I did, however, accuse Yumitori of missing my point.

I apologize if my poor use of the vernacular seemed to be directed at either you, Belladonna, or Yumitori.   When I specifically mean to target individuals, I do so by name.   There will be no misunderstandings, in such cases.

Padruig McTavish