[Artemisia] Mushrooms and smurfs aka a break frompoliticalcorrectness discussions

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 12:33:33 CDT 2007

Pleasant Peasant Revolt, Shire of Silverkeep,  May 1990.  The Hall was a log-cabin building much like the Hall at Dragon's Tear; Lords Konrad, Decker, and Jahan brought some really good and really skunky homebrew from the Shire of Arn Hold; Lord Guillaume was talking up this new "rapier" thing, which was being fought with Ollympic epee blades; I won the "loot the body" contest because I was the only one brave enough to check Viscount Aveloc's codpiece; Baroness Cate of Llandbadarn and Lord Alwyn Graham the Flame-haired crashed at my house; and you ... damaged... my trews, convincing me I should go to Uprising IV.

Just don't ask me what I ate for dinner tuesday night, my short-term memory is gone (I hate these drugs, I really do)

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com