[Artemisia] Song Request...

Elina (Crystal) crystalh73 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 16:17:10 CDT 2007

As Requested.

  I went to a play (the movie King Arthur) and heard a song so beautiful that it haunted me.  I would wake in the early morning hours singing the melody, but did not have the words.  I went to the Known World’s greatest scholars (WWW) and searched and searched and searched.  I found that there were thousands of people all searching for the words, but they could not be found.  One night, after much rum, I went to my brother, Lord Duncan McVryce, the Commodore, and I asked him to help me write the rest of the song.  It is with great pleasure that I bring you “We Will Go Home”.
  Tune and as many words as we could get from the movie King Arthur.  Remainder of the words by Lady Elina Knarrarbringa (Crystal Hobza) and Lord Duncan McVryce, the Commodore (Aaron Williams) of the Kingdom of Artemisia.

  We Will Go Home
  Land of Bear and Land of Eagle
  Land that gave us Birth and Blessing
  Land that calls us ever Homeward
  We will go Home across the Mountains

  CHORUS:
  We will go Home, We will go Home
  We will go Home, across the Mountains
  We will go Home, We will go Home
  We will go Home, across the Mountains

  Gods of War, and Gods of Pleasure
  Gods that gave us Hope and Freedom
  Hear our Singing, Hear our Longing
  We want to go Home across the Mountains

  CHORUS

  Sun by Day, Moon by Night
  Stars that shine to light our way
  Taking us Home to Sons and Daughters
  We’re going Home across the Mountains

  CHORUS

  We have crossed the Valley’s low, and
  We have climbed the Mountain Peaks
  We have been through the Depth’s of Annwn,
  We have come Home across the Mountains

  CHORUS

  In Friendship and Service,
  Lady Elina Knarrarbringa