[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:59:51 CDT 2007

Benedictines would get them asked for their recipes for the drink. I
recommend we make them Franciscans. It seem in keeping with their vows while
on their holy pilgrimage. Franciscans are the ones who rode bikes, right?

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

I have no respect for an animal that can be hunted with a hammer.