[Artemisia] Looking for L. Vidar

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 20:35:26 CDT 2007

  Thank you!  Lord Vidar are you out there?  One made to her specs would be really nice, 'cause she's got a scrawny, I mean elegant neck...   I don't have any leather or metal working tools, so I won't be able to take up Azir's generous offer :(  Esther

  Might I recommend Lord Vidar? He made my gorget to my measurements for a very reasonable cost. It fits well and is up to all safety standards.
Allegretza