[Artemisia] Uprising Media Release

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:18:23 CDT 2007

Soon as I can get my hands on a copy (My boss was supposed to bring me one
today, he lives in Shelly, but he decided to take the day off) I plan on
scanning parts.  The overview I had of one copy only had one major error...
I'm not Sure how Baron Edward will feel about being called "Premier Baron of
1000 Eyes, Don Vilhelm Silberhammer".  The rest was great, so soon as I can,
I plan to post highlights (Unless I can get a release from the paper, then
I'll post it verbatum.)