[Artemisia] Uprising Traffic Jam on Sunday

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Sun Jun 24 13:36:34 CDT 2007

For what it's worth, we in the Arrow's Flight camp pulled off the road, into camp, so as not to block the road for others.   Granted, ours was not the most crowded of camps, but in those who were, if a couple tents near the road came down right away, allowing for vehicles to be pulled off of the road, that might help alleviate the situation.

We were among the ones who left early   ;-)

Padruig