[Artemisia] Information about events

John Gibson scjdgibson at all2easy.net
Fri Mar 2 19:36:26 CST 2007

Usually they get the link established for Uprising in the Kingdom Calendar.
I know most of the webmasters in the kingdom try to establish event links
when they can, and the event announcements highlight the site for Uprising
shamelessly (www.uprisingwar.org) as well as make e-mails for event staff
just as easy (like autocrat at uprisingwar.org, merchantsteward at uprisingwar.org
....) and of course we hae kept the url for the event the same for many
years (uprisingwar.org) as well as have links to the event on our local
calendar on the Baronies web site (www.uprisingwar.org/bote)

Forgive the shameless plugs I couldn't resist...

:-I have a request for the autocrats of events, local and Kingdom. Which
:-is that information regarding the event be published on the official
:-event calendar of the Kingdom. A case in point is Uprising. Apparently
:-there is a website up and running about the event with registration

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!