[Artemisia] Spring Feast in Sentinels' Keep

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Mar 8 21:53:23 CST 2007

Maire would like to add, that means the 18th is little over a week away, and
at this point, she only has 20-odd reservations.  If all she gets is 20-odd
reservations, that's all she's cooking for, gang.  It should be yummy--I'm
basing it on period Andalusian recipes, so there's a nice variety of foods
and tastes, and no new world weirdnesses (including bell peppers and other
capsicums ;o).  Anyone with questions, concerns, or needing to make a
reservation, please contact me (Maire) at the following address:
sueUNDERSCOREclemengerATyahooDOTcom.
Thanks very much,
Maire