[Artemisia] Honoring lost loved ones

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Mon Mar 26 15:19:16 CDT 2007

I am in the process of composing a memorial song for 10 Year "The Fallen
Gryphons" and am incorporating into the song those who we have to wait to
experience The Dream with again.

I currently only have a small handful of names for the song (like 6), so if
you have more names (and haven't e-mailed them to me already when I asked
once before) please do.

I will make sure it is a tune that can be performed by all singers at
occasions honoring the departed.

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)