[Artemisia] Re: clarification on Kingdom Arts & Sciences

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Fri Mar 30 11:47:35 CDT 2007

Sorry for the delay in responding.. I get these in digest form.

Absolutely, YES you can enter one item.  And that item will receive judging
feedback.  I apologize for the confusion about the term "Display"... a more
accurate phrase would be "Item being entered but not for the championship
competition"  (It made sense inside my own head, I swear!)

I am contacting Marisa to get the registration form loaded on the web page.
I will be, by the way, accepting registrations via email as well as regular
post.

Giliana

Message: 3