[Artemisia] King Richard Cont.

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 12:49:06 CDT 2007

> Especially since ancient Hebrew is a dead language
> and there is a lot of discussion on what words
> really meant.

There there are two commentaries on the Torah.  The
one most often referred from is the one written in
Babalyon.

You also have the Kabal where numbers are assigned to
words and there are several commentaries based on
numbers (ie you say 15 & 16 as 5 10 or 6 10 instead
how you count 11..14, 17..19 because those numbers
mean G_d.)  Numbers in Hebrew have other meaning as do
words.  The number 5 or the word hand can me "choice."
 You see this in stories where you see the number 5/10
used or words left/right hand.

Michael