[Artemisia] background checks

tangl tangl at myway.com
Thu May 10 11:10:19 CDT 2007

 Excuse me, but would that have even shown up on a background check? He was involved in the SCA for 10 years as a youth group minister, but didn't get caught during the entire time he was a predator. Background checks, even the extensive kind done by the Idaho State Patrol, only shows up investigations. If this guy was sucessfully abusing these children for a decade, no background check would have shown his evil side. Was this predator actually investigated and cleared several times or something? Or did this conviction happen all at once, with a flood of children brave enough to step forward once the first one(s) did? A situation like that wouldn't have shown up on a background check, even if we required them at the First Garden Party. I guess I don't want the SCA held responsible because we didn't utilize the mind-reading software we so obviously have been hiding from the government.Maitresse Tanglwyst de HollowayBarony of Arn HoldKingdom of Artemisia-Chuck Norris can
believe it's not butter.