[Artemisia] Egyptian Can Can?

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Wed May 23 21:58:54 CDT 2007

I WAS sort of wondering if it was related to the can can.

Will you have canes there to lend or do interested participants need
to bring their own? I have a sword (albeit not the enormous,
dangerous-looking, Zahirah style scimitar I wish I had), a couple
sets of finger cymbals (they're even Zills), various sizes and shapes
of fans, and a ton of veils. I even have two doumbeks I can hardly
play. But I haven't a cane to my name. It's very tragic.

Belladonna