[Artemisia] The new website for Drachenfeld (Drachetod)...

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Mon Nov 5 14:22:53 CST 2007

Being that we (this soon to be shire) dropped our name of Drachetod (Dragon's Death) for the more approprate name of Drachenfeld (Dragon's Field), I decided it was time to drop the old website too (not to mention the redirectional).

We have picked up the domain name of www.drachenfeld.org . You are sure welcomed to come by and take a look around. You might even want to 'bookmark' this because great things are coming (I can feel in the wind).

If you have an account with blogspot (or www.blogger.com) you are also invited to post on our blog/newsletter called "Drachenfeld's Fire".  Please e-mail (privitely of course) at loreann at midrivers.com and I'll send you a personal invite. Lady Sophia (Jamie) will also be peeking in on the blog and she can add you too. The shire's e-mail has changed as well to Drachenfeld at gmail.com .

God Bless all here....  Rena

"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calcuations if you live near him."