[Artemisia] SCA Vehicles

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Thu Oct 4 07:56:43 CDT 2007

Congrats on your 31 mpg!  Mine does anywhere from 17 to 30 (and the 30 is
rare).  And I don't like the fact that the steering wheel stays locked even
after you insert the key and the manual says to just jiggle it a bit...  I
will admit it's not the only car that has a manual stating same, but I find
it most disconcernting that it does so and is considered okay.

Bronwen