[Artemisia] Food Drive at Southern Collegium

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:13:13 CDT 2007

 Bethoc quipped:> Because of possible contamination issues, I'd recommend sticking with commercially packed items. > Course these days, I'd be more afraid of commercial than I am of home canned ;0)
Just FYI for anyone coming from out of town -- the local Smiths grocery stores are having a case lot sale. Their price on name-brand tuna looks quite good, and food pantries tend to be chronically short of protein items.

Aurora de Portugal
who needs more cupboard space