[Artemisia] Food and Fundraisers at Crown Tourney

Karina Tucker tuckerka at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:06:50 CDT 2007

We have several fundraisers planned for Crown Tourney (Oct 13-15, at the
Castle in the Shire of Arrows’ Flight). Tokens will be available for
purchase at the reeve’s table. These tokens will be the currency of the day
and may be used to purchase lunch, goodies at the bake sale, or as rewards.
(Please bring something to donate to the bake sale!)

Kingdom Fundraiser

Lunch will be available on site as a kingdom fundraiser. There are three
meal choices:

Page’s Meal, $2 – choice of small BBQ beef sandwich or hotdog, served with
chips and a drink

Gentle’s Meal, $3 – choice of BBQ beef sandwich or 2 hotdogs, served with
chips and a drink

Barbarian’s Meal, $5 – choice of 2 BBQ beef sandwiches, or 1 BBQ beef
sandwich with 2 hotdogs, or 4 hotdogs, served with chips and a drink

Water and sodas will be available for purchase throughout the day.

Bake Sale

At the request of Her Majesty, we are holding a bake sale fundraiser for
Lord Roibeard’s family. Donations gladly accepted.

Rewards

There will be some “I Was Caught Being Good” tokens available for purchase
at the Reeve’s table (2/$1). These may be used to reward children for
service (or others), and may be exchanged for goodies at the bake sale or
for drinks at the lunch booth.

Feast

We have located additional seating, so have been able to increase the
allotment for feast by a small margin. If you would like a reservation,
please email me soon.

If you have any questions, please contact me at the email address listed
below.

In service,

Kadrina T.
Tuckerka at hotmail dot com