[Artemisia] Non SCA: Western Martial Arts Workshop

Yaasamiin Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Wed Oct 10 18:28:06 CDT 2007

This workshop, taught by my good friend Kristi, is worth the adventure
to Seattle. A few ArnHold equestrians met her last autumn when she came
to visit me. During our visit, we spent 2 days in the saddle creating a
fabulous workshop syllabus for mounted swordsmanship... novice to
experienced. The seminar would take place over a long weekend, horses
provided. The Western Martial Arts community was very interested, but we
postponed the continued marketing until both of us were in a more stable
(yes the horse kind) environment. If anyone has an interest in such a
seminar, contact me. Oh, and if anyone can attend this weekend in
Seattle, you will not be sorry you did. It is a fabulous learning
environment for the study of the sword per historical treatises.

Yaasamiin