[Artemisia] Gender Bending Barons

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:15:07 CDT 2007

OK, so here's a totally hypothetical question, since I'm neither male nor
gay and my persona is the same gender as myself, and none of that is likely
to change, nor do I have any desire to be a Baron(ess).

I know that your persona doesn't have to have the same gender as yourself.
So suppose there were a gay male couple, one of whom had a female persona
and one of whom had a male persona.  Could the male persona'd partner be the
baron and the female persona'd partner be the baroness?

Thanks,
Leonor da Costa
(formerly known as Sarah Natividad, now officially a member!)

--
Sarah Natividad
http://curiousworkmanship.etsy.com