[Artemisia] Gender Bending Barons

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 18:24:28 CDT 2007

That question was indeed the end result of my trip through the actual rules, which leads us right to the Ultimate Question- would said couple be "Candidates Acceptable to the the Crown".   The answer to that , of course, depends entirely on WHO the Crown is at the time.  And I assure you, ain't NO Crown, past present or future, gonna make a decision on that UNTIL the question is actual instead of hypothetical.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com