[Artemisia] Arn Hold Investiture in November

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Tue Sep 11 08:29:31 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D." <cat at rocks4brains.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] Arn Hold Investiture in November
Inquiring minds would love to know:

>What exactly is the format of the Renaissance Woman...er, Person...competition?
Entrants should bring to the event two portions of the competition.  One is a working model of some piece of period
technology, with explanatory notes and sources.  The other is a presentation, in any style whatsoever, on the theme
of "Lead into Gold".  This could be philosophy, chemistry pro or con, humor, stage magic, or anything that comes to
mind.  There will be a couple of activities at the event that are also part of the competition.

>What can we do to keep Rosamond from...er, will Rosamond be entering?
As for Rosamond, she is strongly encouraged to enter and you'll just have to step up, eh?

>What's the feast menu and who is cooking?
I will enquire as to the feast menu.  I know that Dainya is the feast contact but I believe that Arn Hold cook's
guild is pitching in.

>Is it quicker to Carolingia or by cart?
By cart for certain.

>What is VI times IX ?
LIV

>What battle saw the annihilation of Serbian Chivalry and the fall of Medieval Serbia to the Turks?
Battle of Kosovo?