[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 48, Issue 20

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:17:49 CDT 2007

Yes, you should get the Sage as part of your membership, however,
transfering address's and the date it "registers" for the mailing list
at Milpitas is another thing.

If you would like, you can send to the Sage koasageadvice at gmail.com
and I can double check your address for the upcoming month.  If you're
not there, then it would be advisable to contact Milpitas to make sure
your information got transfered correctly.

As for the Questing Quill, your local newsletter, I believe it
requires a subscription.

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~