[Artemisia] We need teachers at Southern Regional Collegium!

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed Sep 19 12:37:56 CDT 2007

Hi Bethany,

As mentioned last night, either myself or Lady Aurora would like to teach the following YOUTH CLASS:

Subject:             Stick weaving.

Instructor:          Lady Aurora or THL Bethoc

                         take home your class materials as well as your starter project.
                         Stick weaving is a very easy and portable way to make 'belts' and other 'band' type items
                         for you and your friends.

Cost:                 Youth $0*                  Adults $20  (adults who are present and helping children in the class
                                                                        will not be required to pay a class fee. If we have 'extra'
                                                                        materials, you might even be permitted to to take home
                                                                        your own set of materials at no cost)

Materials provided:   A set of 6 weaving sticks, materials to make a 'threader', yarn**
                        ** Standard acrylic yarn will be provided.  If you would like to use wool or cotton, please bring
                             your own ball of yarn.

Class size limit:     12 students
Duration:              1 hour

Other restrictions: Recommended age is 8 and up. *Younger youth will be considered if they have an adult with them
                         that is willing to 'help them' AND class is not full.  Because the sticks are sharpened at one end,
                         youth under the age of 5 will not be permitted to attend this class.

Thanks
Bethoc