[Artemisia] Membership number question

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:11:33 CDT 2007

Sort of.
Online, it gives you a membership number beginning with OL - I've talked with corporate on this and it's some sort of "online only" membership number.  It has no relevance to us at all apparently, but it could be easily taken as a membership number from a printed internet copy.
If you'd like to see an example I can send you mine.
Antoine