[Artemisia] Letters of Intent for Crown

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Sep 24 10:36:05 CDT 2007

Hello!

I know you all are probably tired of hearing this, but...it's my job. J

Letters of Intent and Registration forms for Crown Tourney are due this
SUNDAY, September 30th.  (That is RECEIVED BY the 30th not postmarked.)
TRM Gareth and Sorcha have asked for hardcopy versions, while I will
take either hardcopy or electronic.  Forms are available on the Kingdom
Web Pages.

I will be verifying the entrant total and names received with TRM and
our Kingdom List Minister this coming weekend, but if you are intending
to enter and have not filed your Letter and Registration, please do so
NOW. Post times vary by where you are in the Kingdom.

I know there are many valorous combatants out there.  Don't get left out
because of procrastination. No paperwork...means NO FIGHTING IN CROWN.

Juliana

Kingdom Seneschal