[Artemisia] Letters of Intent for Crown

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 22:00:43 CDT 2007

Your Excellency
  Not sure you recieved this so I am sending again
  Thank you so much for all you do
  Thomas and Adria   KSCA, MOP
  I am entering Crown Lists as:    Combatant x Consort
  Please indicate your Gender:     Lord          x Lady

  I am at least 18 years of age:                                                                                         x Yes   No
  I have been active in the SCA for at least 1 (one) year:                                      x Yes   No
  I have resided within the boundaries of Artemisia for at least 1 (one) year:                      x Yes   No
  I am willing to remain a resident for the duration of reign:                                                x Yes   No
  I am willing to swear to uphold the Crown and Kingdom Law:                           x Yes   No
  I have acceptable means of communication, transportation and have
  the financial means to support a reign should I win:                                                         x Yes   No

  I hold an office within the Kingdom of Artemisia:                                                             Yes x No

  If yes, my designated deputy is: __________________________________________________

  If I am an unbelted combatant, I have a member of the Chivalry to speak for me:             Yes   No

  Name of Chivalry Member:  _____________________________________________________

  Personal and Contact Information:

            Membership # 36511       Expiration Date: 30 June 08
            Combat Authorization Card # __________  Expiration Date: _____________
            Home Group:   Otherhill
            Title (if applicable):     Viscountess Mistress
            SCA Name:    Adria of the Crosswinds

            Mundane Name: Julie Anne Neil
            Street Address:   P.O. Box 702
            City: __Lander____State: __Wy____Zipcode: __82520______

            Phone: 307-332-3865

            Email Address: (if available): thomasandadria at yahoo.com

  I am entering Crown Lists as:  x Combatant   Consort
  Please indicate your Gender:   x Lord             Lady

[...]

            Membership # _35956____      Expiration Date: _30 June 08
            Combat Authorization Card # _103____
            Expiration Date: _2/28/2010_
            Home Group:   Otherhill
            Title (if applicable):     Viscount Sir
            SCA Name:    Thomas the Diminutive

            Mundane Name: John Paul Neil

            Email Address: (if available): thomasandadria at yahoo.com

                                                                                                                                                                    ;

"Jackman-Brink, Julia" <Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu> wrote:  Hello!

I know you all are probably tired of hearing this, but...it's my job. J

Letters of Intent and Registration forms for Crown Tourney are due this
SUNDAY, September 30th. (That is RECEIVED BY the 30th not postmarked.)
TRM Gareth and Sorcha have asked for hardcopy versions, while I will
take either hardcopy or electronic. Forms are available on the Kingdom
Web Pages.

I will be verifying the entrant total and names received with TRM and
our Kingdom List Minister this coming weekend, but if you are intending
to enter and have not filed your Letter and Registration, please do so
NOW. Post times vary by where you are in the Kingdom.

I know there are many valorous combatants out there. Don't get left out
because of procrastination. No paperwork...means NO FIGHTING IN CROWN.

Juliana

Kingdom Seneschal