[Artemisia] A Challenge idea from Atlantia

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Apr 29 09:55:50 CDT 2008

Greetings!

A friend of mine in Atlantia is organizing an event for the fall that is
very unique. She said that she got the idea from the East Kingdom, and
is happy to share the info.

For full details, go to http://st-lukes.gallowglass.org/

What I find most intriguing is the Laurel Challenge idea. Not that I
could ever hope to handle any of the challenges already posted, but the
whole notion is very interesting.

I thought that there might be some people in Artemisia that would
possibly want to know about this - and maybe be interested in doing
something similar at some point.

If anyone wants more details, contact me privately so that I can put you
in touch with the event steward (I have her permission for private contact).

Baroness Shauna
Pelican, not a Laurel :-)