[Artemisia] Harvest War

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Aug 5 10:14:20 CDT 2008

Greetings, good gentles!

The Harvest War website is up and running!  There are still some few items
that we need to add, but please check it out.

The Shire of Cote du Ciel is really excited to be holding Harvest War at a
new site this year.  This site offers MANY MANY exciting venues for
fighting, as well as AMPLE room for camping and merchants.

We are trying some new things this year, so please be sure you read the
drop-down item of Martial Activities to find out about out Fighter's
Breakfast!  We will also be continuing our traditions of Bardic Competition,
Merchant Bantering Contest, Wench Races, all to be held in the new Town
Square!  We will be holding an archery tournament (Thank you, Arthen and
Ryryd!) and have some activities in the works for the children.

There is a permanent brick oven on site and Lord Aggie (the Baker) will be
manning it for your use.  Or you can stop by and sample some of his latest
culinary delights from an authentic medieval brick oven!

If there are any questions concerning Harvest War, please do not hesitate to
ask.  I can be reached at lady_flora at msn dot com.

In Humble Service to our Shared Dream

Lady Flora of Heronton