[Artemisia] New Sage Advice

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Thu Aug 21 12:42:07 CDT 2008

Greetings All,

The new Sage Advice just made it's way to our manor, and WOW!  There is a
new, large page format, and it looks just great!

Congrats to Senora Teresa for a great job on the appearance and layout of
the Sage!  I think you'll all like it a lot.

I noted only one error in the Sage, and it is my fault.  In my EM letter I
noted Lord Godwin stepping down as Archer General.  I incorrectly noted that
Lord Ryryd will step up as acting Archer General.  Ryryd had volunteered for
the job, but I was a space cadet, and forgot that HE Sir Sagan was Godwin's
deputy.  So, until the Archer General job is officially filled, Sir Sagan
will be the Acting Archer General.

What a pity that the only mistake in this great new format was mine!  Duh!
Well, try to overlook that error, and enjoy the Sage!

YIS,  Alan