[Artemisia] Harvest War News

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Sun Aug 24 11:13:32 CDT 2008

Greeting, good gentles!

Harvest War is five short days away!

There are a couple of items of interest that you may wish to be aware of.

As most of you know, the new site is UNIMPROVED.  There is no running water
on site.  We have arranged with the site manager to get two 550 gallon water
tanks on site, filled with potable water.  HOWEVER.  These tanks will both
be in one location, near Town Square.  So you MAY want to stock up on
bottled water for drinking.  There is a road that runs completely around the
site, but pulling a water wagon may prove somewhat difficult, as the road is
also unimproved.

Also, our web minister is currently at Whipping Winds in Montana, so can't
get the following announcement on to the website until this evening or
tomorrow.  So I wanted to let you all know that our Kingdom Youth Minister,
Lady Aurora, has arranged with Maestro Don Azir to run a Youth Combat
Tournament on Sunday afternoon.  Vivat to Lady Aurora and Don Azir for their
help in keeping our youth entertained on Sunday afternoon!  There will be a
fighting erik set up in Town Square for this tournament, which will later be
used for the Grand Ball, under the direction of HE Mistress Rebecca of
Chadderton.

Also remember that open flame WILL be allowed on this site, but fire danger
around the area is quite high.  If you have a fire or an open flame, please
treat it with respect and caution.  Butt cans will be available at Troll.

Please check the Harvest War website (harvestwar dot org) for any last
minute updates and for directions to the site.

See you all there!

Lady Flora of Heronton

Harvest War Event co-steward