[Artemisia] New Larger Sage Advice

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 23:37:31 CDT 2008

*"I think the bigger Sage Advice is easier to read than the smaller size.
Is this going to be a larger issue from now on or will it be going back to
the smaller size?
I would like to know who pays for the higher cost of postage to mail the
bigger Sage.
.59  for smaller and $1.17 for the lager.  I'm also sure that there is a
difference in the cost to print the larger issue.
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has questions."
Thank you,
THL Petronilla*
Greetings Good Cousins,

everyone that if you ever have questions regarding the Sage Advice, please
do not hesitate to contact me.  My door is always open.

I'm sure you have all noticed a small change to the Sage Advice, which might
possibly become a permanent fixture.  As to the cost of the Sage Advice, put
your mind at rest.  I have a budget that I am working within and I take my
job very seriously.  If anyone wants to discuss this with me, please contact
me off list at koasageadvice at gmail.com.  Otherwise, I hope my words are
enough to relieve any anxiety you might have over the printing & mailing
cost of the Sage Advice.

YIS
Teresa
Kingdom of Artemisia Chronicler