[Artemisia] Off-Topic Help Thread, was Re: Bottom-posting question (OOP)

belladonna.difrancia at yahoo.com belladonna.difrancia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 18:15:53 CST 2008

From: yumitori <yumitori at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2008 2:02:19 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] Off-Topic Help Thread, was Re:  Bottom-posting question (OOP)

anyone
want
help
with
any
specific
clients?

---- NEW MESSAGE! ----

So yes, absolutely, I'd love some advice. I used to be using my Mac Mail client or the full version of Outlook on my Windows partition, but these days, for this list, I'm using Yahoo Web Mail, and it really sucks a lot. Like, why does it keep inserting hard returns every word or two? I could set it up in my Mac Mail again, if it's easier to get good results. I don't check on my Windows side often enough to make Outlook help useful. So just give me some advice and I'd be happy to hear it.

Thanks!
Belladonna