[Artemisia] Really OT - Heaven and Hell

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Fri Feb 1 21:52:21 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Bradley  Really OT - Heaven and Hell

> So, sitting around watching 1 vs. 100 on NBC tonight, I received proof of
> the afterlife.

the return of "Knight Rider".  No, really, the show about an
> intelligent talking Trans Am.
>
> Now, the original was one of Sabrina's favorite shows,

> I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion about top vs.
bottom  posting, the legality of circlets, and whether there should be a
Peerage (or
> admittance into the Chivalry) for rapier fighters.
>
> Conchobhar
> (who still, sort of, has a sense of humor)

Hello there. . .

Hey, I used to watch that show, (the original when I was a kid, no less) --

I know Kelly is still kicking around, saying hello now and then when I find
guitar picks in random places.  Do you remember when you (before you were
even officially authorized)  and he were the sheriff's for a Roving Tourney
at Uprising, and he caught you, the sheriff, who wasn't supposed to be
fighting, fighting?  I have pictures of your "punishment."

I'm glad to see  you still, sort of, have your sense of humor.   Mine has
helped me get through, that's for sure.  For example,  I was talking to
someone not too long after Kelly died, and he shared with me a conversation
he and Kelly, and some other guys had just a few days before Kelly died.  In
that conversation, Kelly said,  "Any one of us could die at any time."  --
After the guy told me this, I piped in and said,  "That's just like Kelly,
he had to go and die just to prove his point." --  That poor guy, he didn't
know what to say to me, he just stood there with his mouth just kinda
hanging open. But, it helped me get through that moment.  Do what you have
to. . .  I wish I could be there for the services,  know my heart is with
you.

Hugs,

KyneWynn