[Artemisia] errors in the order of precedence

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Sat Feb 2 14:26:40 CST 2008

> Who do errors in the OP website get sent to?  Actually, I know they
> get sent
> to El Hermosada ... but, there's not a link on the Precedence site to
> send
> them to...

Sean Clark
aka the Lardship Sean Cleirech
aka El Hermoso Dormiendo
epicanis at bigroom.org

Sean forgot about the order of precedence starting
around finals time.

(Ooop! I just got corrected by the grumpy Sean
across the table from me - he says "I didn't forget!"
He's cute when he's being indignant so be nice and
humor him for now...  ;-)

I think this is the most behind
he's ever been on the OP, the previous record being
three weeks a couple of years ago when he was working
down in Santa Monica for 9 months. Sean just graduated
from college right before Christmas (it only took 21
years... ;) and then we went on several weeks of
driving around with our RV travel trailer and had many
"adventures" including my getting a new job (a big
relief after having my program cut at the national lab,
with the downside of having to move...grump...I hate
moving). We've spent the last three weeks packing up
the bare essentials for me to survive down here in
Houston in the RV until we move for real several months
from now.

I start work on Monday and while I'm doing that,
Sean is planning to get the order of precendence
caught up (I suspect I'll get guilted into helping
with data entry again). There are also some new things
that should get installed on the OP website at the
same time - and that does include a contact frame or
page or php utility to take care of direct requests
concerning the OP (that's actually been in the works
for a while, but this last Fall was remarkably hectic
for us so not much got done).

And of course, Sean's planning on installing some new
security features that should prevent the OP from
getting hacked again by internet vandals on April 1...

ttfn
Worn-out weary worried woeful Wormwood's wife