[Artemisia] Four Dons walk onto a battlefield...

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:16:23 CST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 10:50 AM, Catriona A. Morganosa <
catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, but Marten, have you mastered the Pose yet? All fencers need to know
> how
> to strike a fetching figure and you are no different. I must say I was
> appalled that my dear Guillaume had not taught this fact to Blaise in a
> timely manner. I had to step in personally, and now, look at the man! I
> hope
> I am not required for your training as well or I shall have to start
> charging Guillaume a commission.

I highly encourage any student of the Arte of Defense that the good Mistress
offers to pose, take her up on the offer.  Heck, I might need a refresher
course myself. :)

> I look forward to Blaise and Spanish Dan having a rapier and off-hand
> mirror
> duel at Uprising!

The event is only 4 days long, so there might not be time to fit that fight
in...

> Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP
>
> Don Connor (who may be spending some time on the field at Uprising if he
keeps this up...)