[Artemisia] ISO a merchant

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:23:07 CST 2008

At a guess I would say Treasure Cast.

-----Original Message-----
From: artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:artemisia-bounces at lists.gallowglass.org]On Behalf Of Mike Bradley
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:45 AM
To: Kingdom of Artemisia mailing list
Subject: [Artemisia] ISO a merchant

Bit of an odd question...

When receiving my White Scarf at Uprising two and half years ago, I ordered
and purchased buttons designed after period coins to hand out to those who
faced me.  Buttons which I not only thought were wonderful, but if I ever
get around to doing some new garb the remainders I have will probably work
their way onto it.  My problem is that I can't remember the name of the
merchant.  If my somewhat swiss cheese memory serves me correctly they do,
or have in the past, sold the pewter heraldic roses like the one that I wear
in my hat, and also the beautiful link belts that so many in Artemisia
wear.  Maybe.  I think.  But I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, the real question is whether or not anyone can point me in the
direction of the merchant I'm thinking of, or failing that, another merchant
that can do custom casting.  I've got something I'd like to have made, and
since I know creating dies, casting, etc. takes time, the sooner the better.

Of course, I'm a patient person, so I'll wait until everyone gets back from
Not Peace.

Don Conchobhar