[Artemisia] Crown Tourney Approaches

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:35:06 CST 2008

Greetings!

Please know that with the change in Kingdom Law last summer, Letters of
Intent and the accompanying Entry forms (for combatant and consort) are
now due no later than two weeks prior to the tournament.  Late
submissions will not be accepted. As such the DEADLINE to submit those
to TRH (soon TRM) Reinmar and Albreda, HE Anna Elsbeth and Myself is
MARCH 31st, 2008.  Hardcopy or Electronic submission are acceptable.

Due to a miscommunication the entry form for Crown Tourney was omitted
from the March Sage Advice.  The form is still available via the Kingdom
Webpages (Click on EVENTS it is right below the link for Crown Tourney
and also on the right margin under Misc.)...I can also send them direct.

A completed entry packet should contain the following:

Letter of Intent to Enter Crown Tourney

Completed Form for Combatant

Completed Form for Consort

What we don't need : (since the entry forms cover everything now).

Copies of actual Membership Cards.  (We will have your number from the
form, I'll check the Registry from there.)

Duplicate hardcopy and electronic submissions. (Just pick one.)

As I did last with Crown, I will send out more reminders this month, but
once again:  Deadline for Entry to Crown Tourney is MARCH 31st.

Yours in Service;

Juliana

Kingdom Seneschal