[Artemisia] Grand Council discussions

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Mon Jan 21 20:45:03 CST 2008

Greetings, all.
Something to keep in mind here -
Not all Kingdoms require memberships to be authorized as a fighter or to receive awards.  The fact that we do in Artemisia is *not* the norm Society-wide.  Do you feel that it works here?

This topic is looking at the Society wide issue of memberships.  "Leave things the way they are" is certainly an option, but so are recommendations for change.

Thanks to Therasia for posting the topic.  I am also here if anyone wants to send messages/input off list.

~Thea
(the other Artemisian who is on the Grand Council)

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
"Efficio Novae Res"