[Artemisia] New Comers party

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 09:07:04 CST 2008

I would like to add a big *thank you* as well.  It was a very relaxing and enjoyable affair.  Much fun was had by all.

  Allegretza

Regis Johanns <regis at inav.net> wrote:
  I just wanted to note that the Loch Salann Newcomers party was a very
nice little party. I had the opportunity to get better acquainted and
hopefully make a few more friends in the SCA. I have such a busy
mundane schedule that it is hard to go to many events and its hard to
still feel in tune with the Society. Looking forward to getting to know
everyone better and hopefully sharing some of the talent I have as an
Artisan.

Vivat to Morgan and the others that hosted this event.

Anton von Heidleberg ....." Its been a long and interesting journey for
this sojourner from Drachenwald"

mka Regie Johanns

  Why did you stop running??
  I'm not done, I'm reloading!!